Welcome to the sector of Village Decor – a spot where premium quality and great value go hand in hand. Each Village Decor product is carefully built to deliver exceptional quality. Right from the materials used, to detailed quality checks, to thoughtful improvements, quality is at the core of the whole thing we do.
About the Product Making:
The fabric terracotta is nothing however the refined Subject matter from clay. The raw clay has many impurities in it, doing away with all impurities makes soil soft and smooth clay to make the pot, gives quality finishing and sturdy output. Our pot are fired in traditional method and so the appear and feel is excellent. At Village Decor we design and work with the pottery communities across Tamil Nadu to craft these products from in the community sourced natural materials.
The terracotta Tulsi planter is reviving the standard use of earthenware, designed with a latest outlook.This Handmade earthen clay planter is an ideal replacement to your plastic flower pots.
Concerning the Tulsi Planter
There’s an eternal connection between an Indian household and its tulsi plant.Many Hindus have tulsi plants growing in front of or near their home, incessantly in special pots or a special masonry structure referred to as Tulsi Vrindavan as that is related to their culture. Traditionally, Tulsi is planted within the center of the central courtyard of Hindu houses. The plant is cultivated for spiritual purposes, and for its crucial oil.
- Color: Earthen Brown
- Dimensions: W*H – 12 inch * 17 inch
- Weight: 20 kg
- Material: one hundred% Earthen Clay
- Package accommodates: 1 Tulsi Planter Pot
Features And Benefits
- Gives Traditional look to your house, Develop the eternal connection with placing this Tulsi Planter at home.
- Any form of plant can also be planted no longer for handiest tulsi plant
- Find a well-lit, east facing spot for your garden or balcony to put the planter or You want to also locate it in front of a bright window if limited to the indoors.
- Space for placing lamp is provided within the pot itself and likewise Ganesha or Lakshmi god is designed at the sides of the pot.
- Prefect for gifting for your relatives and friends
As this product is handmade there could be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique
Our most popular plant
Holy Basil also known as tulsi is probably the most commonplace plants found in Indian households. It has many medicinal applications and is used since precedent days for healing more than a few health ailments. It’s used within the remedy of more than a few diseases such as treating sore throat, bleeding gums, fever and acne.
How and When to Grow?
Tulsi plant grows in wealthy and moist soil with ample sunlight. You’ll begin by planting it only a few centimeters below the soil with a light cover of dirt. Let it grow indoors till it’s about 6-7 inch tall, and then the plant can also be transferred outdoors. Tulsi will have to be planted right before monsoon, under intense heat.
Tips on how to Consume?
Chewing a couple of tulsi leaves on an empty stomach is really useful because tulsi contains eugenol, an antioxidant that improves heart health by reducing cholesterol and blood pressure.
- It acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without
- . Additionally it is effective in treating skin disorders, itching and issues like ringworms
- It may be made into teas or can also be had raw, powdered, paste or in form herbal supplements
- Helps relieve stress, enhance immunity, and facilitate correct digestion.
- . It’s loaded with phytonutrients, crucial oils, Vitamin A and C
- . It counters elevated blood sugar levels and is due to this fact really helpful for diabetics.
- Is great for dental health and for healthy gums.
Make certain this fits by entering your model number.
MATERIAL: Terracotta Clay, Color: Earthen Brown, Package accommodates: 1 Planter Pot
DIMENSIONS: W*H – 12 inch * 17 inch, Weight: 20 kg.
USAGE: Gives Traditional look to your house, Develop the eternal connection with placing this holy Basil Plant Container at home.
BEST GIFTING OPTION: Prefect for gifting for your relatives and friends.
MADE IN INDIA